Wednesday, July 13, 2011

And so, it begins!

Some of you are beginning to hear that I am headed back to Mexico - That's right, I have Cuautla, Mexico in my sights! A number of you will be receiving  prayer and support letters shortly. In a very small nutshell, I am going to Mexico to help teach at a Christian school down there in Cuautla. The school uses ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) material, and my main responsibilities while I am there will be to assist the students in understanding the lessons which are completely in English. The lessons are self-paced and will also be there to make sure each student stays on track with their "paces". Lord willing, I will leave mid-August and will be there until Winter Break. More details to come, please stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment